Friday, March 04, 2011

Good enough ♫



Under your spell again, I can't say no to you. Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand... I can't say no to you. Shouldn't have let you torture me so sweetly, now I can't let go of this dream, I can't breathe but I feel good enough... I feel good enough for you.

Drink up sweet decadence, I can't say no to you. And I've completly lost myself and I don't mind... I can't say no to you. Shouldn't let you conquer me completly, now I can't let go of this dream, can't believe that I feel good enough... I feel good enough. It's been such a long time coming, but I feel good. And I'm still waiting for the rain to fall, pour real life down on me, 'cause I can't hold on to anything this good enough. Am I good enough for you to love me too? So take care what you ask of me, 'cause I can't say no.
© Evanescence

No comments: